(1) National Green Resistance movement recieved information about Brigadier Aisha Abdel Salam is is being tortured and suffering from her injuries. Report was brought in by revolutionary guards in charge of information and intelligence gathering.
|Brigadier Aisha Abdel Salam|
(2) Green Resistance force has succesfully implemented wimex technical resolution to put in a foundation of shadow e-government inside Libya, the smart e-system will enable green forces over riding capacity to declare more victories everyday.
(3) Zintan brigades were supported by green forces to retain control of Tripoli airport, after Hefter's brigade wanted to take charge of the airport from the Zintan forces. Hefter's forces were defeated at the airport road, and they returned back to their bases.
(4) Hefter eluded attempts to kill him again inside Tripoli yesterday, he was heavily injured by green sniper brigades inside Tripoli.
(5) The port of Benghazi came under attack by submarine Gamal Longhe, and Sea Vessel Sirte, green forces put a two hour extensive tactical battle inside Benghazi and withdrew after setting the port on a bowl of fire. Small cells of revolutionary fighters continued the fight inside Benghazi.
(6) Green resistance is very intact, employing rebel tactics to infiltrate, attack and destroy the enermy within, the strategy has proven itself of enormous advantage to green fighters.
(7) A string of NTC council members have been shot down and killed by green forces in inside city operations.
(8) Bel-haj's alqaeda forces were mostly pinned down by green forces inside Tripoli, and the airport remained largely closed due to a string of attacks that lasted whole day in Tripoli and Souq Al-Jomaa.
(9) Re-enforcement convoy from Zentan entered Tripoli to face Belhaj Al-qaeda forces, Tripoli actively remain an all out battle zone. Continued street battles in Tripoli are on going and never ending between militia groups.
(10) Zentan rebels notified green forces about the an invitation by Qatar to attend talks in Doha and Washington, indicating pressure from the two nations to pressure Zintan for transfer of Saif to NTC, so far no deal has been reached. Green forces were notified by Dr Shaker not to criticize Zentan brigades, the briages in Zintan are divided between those for green Libya and robbers.
(11) Initiation of dialogue by North Misrata Brigades to convince the people of Bani Walid into joining them has failed, Bani Walid refused every attempt of negotiations with North Misrata.
Always green, always about life and stay in tune with daily developments and upgrades from the Libyan resistance.