BREAKING NEWS: 7 journalists killed & 22 injured in a fire in press headquarters in Zliten!
- There were demonstrations in front of the court of Benghazi, people are pissed off cause of insecurity in Libya
- French news website Mediapart on Saturday released the 2006 document that was in Arabic and was allegedly signed by Libyan's foreign intelligence chief Mussa Kussa. The document was said to be delivered by the members of the former regime that are now in hiding. Last year we all heard Saif al Gaddafi saying that there is evidence of French President Sarkozy receiving Libyan money to finance his campaign.
Sarko the hypocrite was quick to negate any link to our Brother Leader, Saif al Gaddafi or Libyan money, insulting them by insinuating that they had no credibility whatsoever
Apparently, French politicians are banned from taking money from foreign contributors to finance electoral campaign and a French judge is currently looking into the allegations according to Russia Today
The document referred to an "agreement in principle to support the campaign for the candidate for the presidential elections, Nicolas Sarkozy, for a sum equivalent to 50 million euros."
I must say I resent the way both Russia Today and Press TV portray Brother Leader Gaddafi lately, using words as "dictator", "Gaddafi's money", "Gaddafi's this" and "Gaddafi's that". If they know of some "Gaddafi's money" it would be interesting to see their proofs of that, cause so far I haven't seen one snap-shot of a check or a bank account in the name of Muammar Gaddafi, that had any money in it.
- Libya S.O.S. has just reached 2.000.000 all time page views! Thank You all for support ♥
- "Higher Commission for Integrity and Patriotism" has been formed & appointed to prevent any green loyalists to hold leading posts in "new" Libya ! Democracy,my ass..
- According to AFP - A blast ripped through a courthouse in the eastern city of Benghazi on Friday causing serious damage to the building but no casualties, Libyan security sources said.
UPDATE: - Reuters says there were 4 injured.
- So far no one claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Each package of explosives which blow off in the court of Benghazi was 6kg heavy, it was confirmed by experts
Read more: http://libyasos.blogspot.com/2012/04/libya-bomb-attack-against-courthouse-in.html
- 3 dead & 13 injured last night during the storming of prison in Benghazi by gunmen.
Three people were killed and 13 wounded in Benghazi last night during a raid by NATO mercenaries of prison Alkwyfah in Benghazi. They wanted to smuggle out one of the accused takfiri (in the case of Abdel Fattah Younis), which led to the revolt of prisoners within the prison and the outbreak of heavy fighting outside which killed one Security rat and also killed two of the NATO mercenaries and wounding of 13 others from both sides.
- Several explosions in the Court of Benghazi injured one person and caused a damage to the building of the Court of Appeal. 3 explosive devices went off.
- Libya: One Year On. (Part 1) Why we attacked Libya.
- Libya: One Year On. (Part 2): Recording NATO's War Crimes
- Libya: One Year On. (Part 3): The Propaganda and the Law
Or share photo on Facebook
|Libya: One Year On: Recording NATO's War Crimes|
- URGENT: News of clashes now in a base, which is under control of Belhaj- Al Qaeda via https://www.facebook.com/BASICPEOPLSCONNGRESSELVISBUCKYFREE
- URGENT: Security alert in central Tripoli & around center. NATO servants are inspecting all cars around Bab Azizia. (There were also fights in Tripoli jail earlier)
- URGENT: Strong explosion heard in Janzour!
- There are suspicions that Keib's brother is involved in large thefts since he became a head of National Investment Company Libya (controlling billions of Libyan money)
- Shortage of fuel felt in Libya, cause of the clashes between NTC & resistance, & consequent explosion in Brega.
- BREAKING: NTC falling apart - NO CONFIDENCE IN KEIB!
Tripoli: The Cabinet of NTC was resolved of its duty. As the Council member Fathi Badscha said on Thursday to the Associated Press the majority voted "no confidence" against Prime Minister Abdurrahim el Keib. The Council member Mussa al Kuni confirmed the information. The decision was made on Wednesday, but still have to be kept under wraps because NTC has not yet been able to agree on a new cabinet.
The reason for the dismissal of his ministers and el Keib was because of "incompetence". El Keib had in turn accused the transitional council of hindering the work of his government.