October 20th is now a memorial day in honor of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi
|Gaddafi day : |
HONOR AND RESPECT to Muammar Gaddafi!
- "Gaddafi day"- to honor the memory of the leading pan-African, pan-Arab and fiercely anti-colonialist, who challenged Western hegemony for decades.
-"Gaddafi Day" - to honor the dignity and pride of the leader who, unlike his African peers has begun Pharaonic work to develop its country, nationalizing Libyan companies that were managed previously by Western multinational companies.
- "Gaddafi day" to pay tribute to this great African leader, activist of the African discours, who has repeatedly intervened across the continent to find solutions to conflicts, problems of development, issues of the future of the continent, which has made him a key figure and respected both by his peers and by the African people.
- "Gaddafi day" to greet the progressive and emancipatory vision of the leader, who worshiped the Libyan women, up to the appointing them to decision-making positions in all areas of his country, and did not hesitate to entrust them responsibilities in the army and security.
- "Gaddafi Day" to honor the martyr, one more martyr of the Western ferocity, whose tragic murder was committed to prevent the collapse of the colonial war of aggression conducted by Obama, Sarkozy, Cameron and their accomplices in the Persian Gulf, which has now resulted in a "Salafist Islamisation" of the African continent and an invasion of fanatical hordes funded by theocracies such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
- "Gaddafi day" to remind the West that Africa has not forgotten that the great leader was assassinated on behalf of oil interests, gas and geopolitics, and he will definitely go down in history as a martyr of the white barbarism and cynicism.
HONOR AND RESPECT to Muammar Gaddafi!!