Oct 25, 2011

MOAMMAR AL GADDAFI: THIS IS MY WILL ...CONTINUE THE RESISTANCE, FIGHT ANY FOREIGN AGGRESSOR AGAINST LIBYA...


This is my will. I, Muammar bin Mohammad bin Abdussalam bi Humayd bin Abu Manyar bin Humayd bin Nayil al Fuhsi Gaddafi, do swear that there is no other God but Allah and that Mohammad is God's Prophet, peace be upon him. I pledge that I will die as Sunni Muslim.

When I die, I would like to be buried according to Muslim rituals, in the clothes I was wearing at the time of my death and my body unwashed, in the cemetery of Sirte, next to my family and patriots.

I would like that my family, especially women and children, be treated well after my death. The Libyan people should protect Libyan identity, achievements, history and the honourable image of its ancestors and heroes. The Libyans should not relinquish the sacrifices of the free and honorable people.

I call on Libyans to continue the resistance, and fight any foreign aggression against Libya, today, tomorrow and always.

Let the free people of the world know that we could have bargained over and sold out ourselves in return for a temporary personal security, but we chose to defend ourselves and confront the enemy in the name of duty and honour.

Even if we do not win immediately, we will give a lesson to future generations that choosing to protect the nation is an honour and selling it out is the greatest betrayal that history will remember forever despite the attempts of traitors to tell you otherwise, traitors will never manage to forge history, no matter how hard they tried.

Peace be upon all the just and honorable Libyans and friends of Libyan Jamahyria, who supported us even in their hearts.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...